Saturday 11 October 2008

Stop Monitoring your Blog!

I received questions from many of my readers asking how many page views TZI getting and why am not placing ads. So I am taking this opportunity to answer all my readers’ questions and go guide them.
I would say my title (Stop Monitoring your Blog!) is 100% correct. Yes, in order to get success in blogging first you have to stop monitoring your blog and thinking about revenue from it. Just concentrate on:

  1. Improving your blog
  2. Keep up to date
  3. Content is king
  4. Try to become master in blogging
  5. Don’t loose patience and grip

All ways you have to think about only these 5 things. You may want to ask when to think about revenue? I know most of the people will blog for money, Ofcourse including me. But before to that your blog should stand on top. If you able to overcome this situation, you will get fame and money with in no time.

Source:TechZoomIn

No comments: